Monday, 7 July 2008

One Thousand Gifts

123. Cheeks red from exertion in the brisk evening air.

124. Calls of encouragement voiced on the field.

125. Adults willing to give time to coach my children.

126. 12 years with My Girl.

127. Hair grown to give away.

128. Approaching event that will refresh us.

129. Dear Man's complete support of my going to North Carolina.

130. Time together.

131. Generous friends allowing Dear Man to use their vehicle while I'm away with ours.

132. Water available at the turn of a tap.

133. While I am not yet what I will be, I am no longer what I was.

134. Magnolia beauty, creamy whiteness of multiple hue.

135. Time, the commodity of relationships.

136. Complex relationships, multiple connections.

137. Prayers surrounding a hurting woman, raising her to your care and protection.

138. Groups from varied backgrounds collaborating freely.

139. Your sustaining hand through times of extended sleeplessness.

140. Safety through 3000 km of driving.

141. Vision for education.

142. New friendships.


This is a catch up post of Gifts.
To see my entire list, look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment