- Education is Formation, Not Information - a ChildLight USA blog post by Naomi Heidorn
- Teaching Nature Study - Listen online to the 2007 ChildLight USA Charlotte Mason Educational Conference lecutre given by Deborah Dobbins and Holly Ann Dobbins. This link will bring you to the ChildLight USA website, where this lecture is being featured at the top of the page. Click on the "Listen Now" button.
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Links from ChildLight USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ann Kroeker initiated Mega Memory Month last fall, and I jumped in with both feet. So when it returned for January, I was ready to try to m...
-
We are living in a different land now, and so much is new that sometimes it's hard to know where to start with the discovering. So ...
-
These words are going through my head all the time. Whenever I have a moment that I'm not thinking about anything, it seems that my brai...
No comments:
Post a Comment