I've just added two new features along the sidebar of PeaceLedge. Both are to make it easier for you to find out when I've added new posts.
The first one is a subscribe by email tool. If you type your email address into the box, FeedBurner will deliver my new posts directly to your email inbox. That way you don't have to keep hopping over to PeaceLedge only to discover that there is nothing new to read. The email you receive will include a link to the blog to make it easy for you to navigate there when you choose to.
The second one is a subscribe by RSS feed. I personally don't like this one as much, but I know that some people prefer to subscribe this way. Here, the blog is syndicated in your Internet browser feeds. You access the feeds through the 'star' button that also gets you to your bookmarked favourites, but instead of staying in 'favourites' you choose the 'feeds' button.
Both these tools you'll find below the list of topics in the left sidebar. I hope that someone finds it helpful!
Sunday, 8 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ann Kroeker initiated Mega Memory Month last fall, and I jumped in with both feet. So when it returned for January, I was ready to try to m...
-
We are living in a different land now, and so much is new that sometimes it's hard to know where to start with the discovering. So ...
-
These words are going through my head all the time. Whenever I have a moment that I'm not thinking about anything, it seems that my brai...
No comments:
Post a Comment