Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ann Kroeker initiated Mega Memory Month last fall, and I jumped in with both feet. So when it returned for January, I was ready to try to m...
-
We are living in a different land now, and so much is new that sometimes it's hard to know where to start with the discovering. So ...
-
These words are going through my head all the time. Whenever I have a moment that I'm not thinking about anything, it seems that my brai...



Beautiful work, my friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased with how it turned out.
Individually the blocks were nice, but as I stitched them together I realized how much I really liked the look of the afghan.
And then when the finishing edge was in place I knew that it was all I'd imagined it would be.
Mistakes and all!
how beautiful!
ReplyDelete