PeaceLedge
Thoughts on Family, Faith, Home Education, and Charlotte Mason
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
Salt Dough Ancient Greece - Complete!
After being inspired by our friends' completed maps, My Girl pulled out the paints and finished her own.
We are all very pleased with the result!
Here's a link to the first post about the map experience, for those of you who missed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Celebration Time
Ann Kroeker initiated Mega Memory Month last fall, and I jumped in with both feet. So when it returned for January, I was ready to try to m...
Pines and Cones
We are living in a different land now, and so much is new that sometimes it's hard to know where to start with the discovering. So ...
Half Way Through January 2009 Mega Memory Month
These words are going through my head all the time. Whenever I have a moment that I'm not thinking about anything, it seems that my brai...
No comments:
Post a Comment