Nothing. Silence.
But I continue, pressing on with the guidance of others who are more experienced listeners.
And then the sky opens over me as I realize that while the question is still in my mind and the words are still on my tongue, the answer is being given!
The blessing of His answer is ready for me even before I speak the question! I don't need to listen more closely. I don't need to listen longer.
I need to listen earlier.
I have a God who wants to speak to me, is longing to hear my heart, and to pour His words into my heart!
He waits for me to be ready to listen, but He knows the question before it is formed and His answer comes. His answer comes.
"Before they call I will answer, while they are yet speaking I will hear." Isaiah 65:24
No comments:
Post a Comment