Hoping to post more when I have a chance.
Sunday, 11 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ann Kroeker initiated Mega Memory Month last fall, and I jumped in with both feet. So when it returned for January, I was ready to try to m...
-
We are living in a different land now, and so much is new that sometimes it's hard to know where to start with the discovering. So ...
-
These words are going through my head all the time. Whenever I have a moment that I'm not thinking about anything, it seems that my brai...
Other than the font on the header, I love the picture background! Very cool, clean and simple. I feel refreshed looking at the mountains!
ReplyDeleteIs it the colour? The font?
ReplyDeleteI changed from Arial (default) to another option that's a little less 'hard' and made it a gray-er blue than it was when you commented. Is this any more appealing? I'm really not sure where to go with it. Maybe the whole page is now just too monochromatic for me and I'll change it up some. (Blue can be peaceful, but it can also be cold.)
Thanks for the feedback. (And I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Took some thinking and searching, but I think I figured out your true identity! Blessings to you, R., if that's really you.)
Looks good to me, but what do I know, I mainly just look at the pictures and words.
ReplyDeleteI think I like it now. It's a bit softer and I can handle looking at it for longish periods of time. Who knows when it'll change again.
ReplyDeleteThis current beige background is good too... and yes you figured me out. I've had to take a break from my regular blog because of issues with DH's family using as a weapon against him. Sigh!
ReplyDelete